Traditionally, the focus has been on men using pick-up lines on women. However, have you ever wondered which pick-up lines make men cringe when they come from a woman? An internet survey recently asked, “What are the worst pickup lines a girl can use” Here are the top 17 responses:
I Have a Boyfriend. But…
“Hold up, that’s the best pickup line ever.”
“A cheater willing to cheat on their significant other will be willing to cheat on you.”
Would You Like to Buy Two Beautiful Ladies a Drink?
“”Not really,” I replied as I walked off while being hurled abuse.”
“I had two girls do something similar to me, but they didn’t ask if I wanted to buy it. They were really annoyed when I thanked them for the drink.”
You Look Just Like My Brother
“This looks beyond bad.”
“I had a woman tell me that after I started to talk to her. Come to find out, her brother did look like me. Guys from his unit tried to get me to go with them thinking I was the brother.”
What Do You Drive?
“Unless you’re a car guy and want to infodump about your turbocharged sleeper k-swapped Ford Escort.”
“Had this one happened to me, too. The first question on a first date, and instant turn off.”
“Some folks rock a velcro Spongebob cheddar stash. The folks they meet can hardly be blamed for commenting on such a mark of distinction.”
“Thanks! It’s not big, but it’s cute.”
A Really Dry “Hi”
“I think women are simultaneously under the assumption that men simply approaching them isn’t enough, but also that women approaching is some incredible thing and the men who experience it should fall over themselves to pick up the slack and entertain them.”
“This is 100% true. When a girl gives you a really enthusiastic hello, even if it’s someone you see often, it makes a world of difference.”
How Much Do You Make and What Do You Drive?
“I responded, “On public assistance, and my Huffy is locked up front.””
“It’s always the unemployed ones asking that too. Never been asked that by a woman with a good education and a job that makes more than minimum wage. Maybe if they stopped treating dating like panhandling, they’d be going somewhere with their lives.”
“Worship Me or Die” on a Tinder Profile
“At least she’s waving those red flags around in clear view.”
“I’ve (am a woman) recently let a close female friend go because of this mentality. Believing all men should worship women. Telling me that any man I date should want to take care of me financially, spoil me, buy me gifts, etc. All her relationships have been disasters.”
I Will Let You Buy Me a Drink
“Nice way of saying pay for my own time. I’ll pass.”
“I’d look at her, then immediately look away from what I was doing. Zero time for that nonsense.”
Do You Have the Time?
“And I gave her the time by pointing at the clock behind me. Still kicking myself for that thirty years later.”
“She asks the time. You tell her. She says, oh good, I was afraid I was running late, but I have some time. She starts a conversation with small talk, maybe what she has planned, then asks about your plans for the day. Nothing much? Do you have time for a drink/coffee? Or you point to a clock, and she leaves.”
You Look Like a Nice Man
“The first time I was oblivious, I thanked her and moved on. The second time, she parked herself in front of me, repeated the line, and then said, “I need a ride home, and I think I can trust you.” She got her ride home, and I got physically thanked for it. First and only time a woman used a pickup line on me, but it worked out for both of us.”
Hey There, Big Fella
“Sounds like a character in a Loony Tunes cartoon.”
“That’s not a girl; that’s Robert de Niro.”
If I Was 30 Years Younger, I’d Be All Over You
“I’ve gotten this, and other variants of it, when I was younger. Even as a kid, women would tell me that. Pretty creepy, and I’m 30 now and don’t get it as much.”
“I’m sorry, that’s disgusting. I hate that some women think their gender is a loophole around being a creep.”
Is It True People Wear Nothing Under a Kilt?
“Before I reply, they reach under or lift it up.”
“Yeah, try reversing the genders on that one.”
Will You Buy Me a Car?
“I actually had a woman I had started talking to online ask me to buy her a car. Apparently, she thought she was so amazing that she owed it or something.”
“Best I can do is one of those wind-up ones from the grocery store.”
I’m Not Like Other Girls
“99% chance she is, in fact, like other girls. 1% chance she’s a guy.”
“Not like the other girls doesn’t mean better. Most of the time, it means worse.”
If You Want Me to Go Out, You’ll Have to Convince Me
“I could legit feel the turn-off in my brain; I told her we should leave it for another time, dead silence in the call for five seconds, then just “Very well, so you don’t want to see me” before hanging up. Half an hour later I got an angry text on how I “showed my true colors” and to never contact her again.”
MORE FROM SMART GAMING LAB – WOMEN REVEAL 19 THINGS THAT MAKE A MAN STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD
There are many factors that make a man noticeable to women. Some things leave a strong impression, like his self-assurance and ability to make them laugh.
17 THINGS MEN HATE ABOUT BEING A MAN BUT KEEP TO THEMSELVES
Men often face societal expectations to embody strength, both physically and emotionally. This weight of expectations can create immense pressure, causing men to suppress their emotions.
23 ITEMS THAT PEOPLE BUY WHICH DRASTICALLY IMPROVE THEIR LIVES BUT ARE NOT OBVIOUS TO EVERYONE
We’re all guilty of wasting money on products that end up in the closet, but some purchases are truly worth the cost.
15 THINGS AMERICANS ARE ABSOLUTELY FED UP WITH HEARING OVER AND OVER AGAIN
People want to stay informed and rely on news sources and those around them. It’s disappointing when they hear the same things repeatedly and get the wrong information.
18 UNTRUTHS THAT EVEN INTELLIGENT PEOPLE CONTINUE TO BE BAMBOOZLED BY
We all like to think of ourselves as intelligent people who are immune to deception. But the truth is, even the smartest among us can be fooled by false information.
Images are for illustrative purposes only